Useful Projects and Code
- BitTorrent python scripts
- QTCombiner: available here
- takes two or more QuickTime-compatible videos and merges them into one. very useful if your HTPC lacks a form of 'stacking', or if you just like having 1 video instead of a 2-CD set.
- printOriginal: available here
- print the location that an alias file points to, because apparently Finder cannot be bothered to make symbolic links and there's no other way to deal with alias files in the BSD layer.
- pytunes: available here
- Ongoing project to export a playlist from iTunes as an .m3u and copy
the tracks off to a random directory. Useful for Google ADP1/TMobile
G1/Android phone owners.
Read more about the awesomeness that is me